Inspired by Emilie Abijanac from Just Cook
- 1 pound LM Meat Sliced pork bacon
- 5 ea ripe avocados
- 2 ea limes juiced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Lay bacon on a baking sheet and bake until crispy, approximately 7-10 minutes. Let bacon rest on paper towel.
3. Mash ripe avocados, add fresh cilantro, garlic and fresh lime juice together in a large bowl. We recommend using a potato masher. For a spicy bacon guacamole, add 1 minced jalapeño pepper or a dash of your favorite hot sauce.
4. Finely chop bacon once cooled. Reserve 2 Tbsp of crispy bacon and stir the rest into the avocado mixture.
5. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle reserved bacon crumbs on top. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and raw veggies! Enjoy!