Wake-Up Casserole – Canadian Bacon
Wake-Up Casserole - Canadian Bacon
Inspired by Mesa_Steve from Allrecipes
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 25 mins
- 12 ounces LM Meat Pork peameal sliced bacon , quartered
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 ¾ cups egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Arrange hash brown patties in a single layer in the prepared baking dish; top with Canadian bacon. Sprinkle Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese over Canadian bacon.
Whisk egg substitute, milk, salt, and mustard together in a bowl; pour over cheese layer. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove aluminum foil and bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes.