Inspired from BBQING With The NOLANDS
- 20-24 skewers LM Meat lamb Spiedini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Oil your grill grates so the lamb doesn’t stick, and then preheat your grill to medium-hot.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper together.
3. Before placing the spiedini on the grill, fold a length of aluminum foil over twice and lay it on the grill; this will help to keep the wooden skewers from burning.
During the cooking process.
4. Place the spiedini skewers on the grill with the wooden skewers on the aluminum foil; following the package directions I grilled mine from frozen.
5. As they cook, brush the meat generously with the olive oil mixture.
6. Grill to medium-rare to medium, approximately 12-14 minutes from frozen, turning frequently. Do not overcook the lamb.